Wednesday, June 1, 2016

SJI lessons

Halfway through my SJI experience and I am having the time of my life. Can we do another week of this? The amount of information I’ve soaked in, the career advice I’ve received, and the quality time I’ve spent with my peers has been unbelievable. I came into the program expecting to learn a lot and expecting to meet like-minded individuals, but I didn’t expect this. Honestly. Leon Carter, Greg Lee and Sandra Rosenbush are three of the most intelligent, funny, and personable individuals I have ever met. I appreciate the seriousness and taking care of business attitude they’ve approached the program with, which have made the moments where they’ve joked around and told us stories that much more appreciable. One of the key pieces of advice I’ve received so far has been to make a good first impression. I hope I’ve done that with Mr. Carter, Mr. Lee and Ms. Rosenbush. -- Daniel Ynfante

No comments:

Post a Comment