Thursday, June 2, 2016

I'm in the minority -- Cavs to win title

I’m probably pretty dumb for it. How do I know I’m dumb? The Warriors just came back from 3-1 deficit against the Oklahoma City Thunder, a team with two of the best five players in basketball. They’re probably the best three-point shooting team of all-time. Stephen Curry is in the midst of the best single seasons in NBA history. The Warriors have been near-perfect at home over the last two years, and they have home court advantage in this series. I’m the only person out of the 16 that were in the room this morning as Mr. Carter surveyed us who picked the Cavaliers, and that’s among people who know the NBA much better than me.
So, yeah, I might be wrong. I’m not really into predicting things. But the Warriors showed signs of waning against the Thunder. They’re certainly not invincible anymore. So, I’m siding with LeBron James, the best player I’ve ever seen play basketball, to win the Finals with a completely healthy team and plenty of rest after a dominate first 14 games of the playoffs. James and the Cavs possess the best playoff defense in the NBA who I think can keep the Warriors in check, and an offensive arsenal that is healthy and playing the best it has. This is the best Cavaliers team LeBron has ever been a part of. This is the year Cleveland finals get an NBA championship. -- Christian Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment