Friday, June 3, 2016

Bonding with my brothers

Late night conversations with the boys are like a reliever from stress. Around 10 pm the other night, I met up with Hayden Kim, Daniel Ynfante, Chris Yangas and Damian Reynolds in the lobby of our hotel. We discussed classroom days and gave each other knowledge about out internships for the summer. Who would ever think a bond could become so strong in less than five days? Everyone in the class is here for one reason--to be a better sports journalist and learn as much as we can from our professors. But one thing that can save your brain from exploding is laughter. Hanging with the boys on Tuesday night really helped me prepare for class the next day, and helped me feel right as I march on the path to the rest of my career.  -- Canaan Cadwell

No comments:

Post a Comment