Thursday, June 2, 2016

Finding value in sports checks

At the beginning of SJI, I mostly just found sports checks to be frustrating and a bit silly. Pop quizzes made me feel like I was in school or some sort of weird summer camp. I read plenty, I thought, why do I need to prove it? But what sports checks have made me admit is that I didn't read everything I needed to read.  I can't only read the news I'm interested in. I have to read everything. That's a habit I've developed at SJI, and it's one I intend to keep as I move forward in my career. -- Aaron Reiss

2 comments:

  1. Great post!!Thanks for sharing it with us.The traditional method of ordering and rearrangement checks is thru requesting that your bank or banking company issue a batch or checks for you.ordering checks online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another way to do successful upland bird hunting is with a dog that specializes in this type of hunting. Although bird hunting dogs can be expensive, Reference

    ReplyDelete